ACES Pathway Champions Scholarship (Cliff and Deborah White)
Will support students who:
1. Are first generation to college in their families
2. Are participating in the ACES program and remain in good standing
3. Demonstrate financial need
4. Are enrolled in at least 9 or more credit hours per semester
5. Transfers immediately to a BS/BA degree program offered at the Universities at Shady Grove to be completed in the next two-three years
6. Must meet the minimum GPA requirements for his/her transfer major
7. Must complete written statement of their aspirations and their educational and career goals on the general application
8. Dreamers or DACA students may be eligible.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a first generation college student?
- Will you be enrolled in 9 or more credit hours this semester?