Committee for Montgomery-Anthony M. Natelli Endowed Scholars
(1) Applicants shall be residents of Montgomery County and graduates of a County high school.
(2) Must maintain an exemplary record of academic achievement throughout his/her high school career.
(3) Demonstrate a long-term and continuing commitment to community service.
(4) Indicate a clear interest in pursuing a course of study in the construction trades, civil or mechanical engineering, accounting or business.
(5) Demonstrate financial need and maintain a minimum grade point average of 3.0 for the duration of the scholarship award.
(6) Intend to continue their education at an accredited institution of higher learning.
(7) Provide to the Committee for Montgomery a brief written summary of his/her activities at the conclusion of each academic year.
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you intend to transfer to another institution to pursue a Bachelor's degree?